The bridal shower is one of our favorite pre-wedding parties and that is why we decided to answer to the most frequently asked questions regarding the event.
Let’s start with who should be invited and who organizes the event. Usually, the guest list should include the closest female friends and relatives of the bride-to-be (along with the groom mom, sister, and other close female friends and family). Traditionally, the maid of honor or the bridesmaids plan the party, and that is why the bride should be considerate when organizing the guest list – more people mean more expenses for her friends.
As far as timing is concerned, the shower should take place on a date which is relatively close to the wedding if many guests are traveling from out of town. In this way it will be easier for them to attend. However, if this is not the case, you should have it four months or more before the wedding, so that it will add to the anticipation, without adding to the bride last minute stress.
Another frequently asked question is the question about bridal shower gifts. Traditionally, the bridal shower is the moment when the best friends of the bride-to-be shower her with gifts and prepare her to start her own household. In the past, bridal showers were organized when women wanted to marry unsuitable husband and thus their families refused to provide a dowry. Then the friends of the couple would gather to make up for the lack of a dowry. Nowadays, the bridal shower is supposed to be for the bride and the gifts generally are just for her. Of course, you can also choose a gift for the house (from the registry), but we would advise against it!
These were the three most frequently asked questions about bridal showers. Hope, we’ve been a help!
Women Sparkle Rhinestones Bride to Be Tiara Head Hair Crown Headpiece Headband for Bridal Shower Bachelorette Party Wedding
- Amazing head crown making you more charming and catch people's eyes
- Fine workmanship with rhinestone of luster, quite luxurious and exquisite
- Match with many bridal apparel, it is also a great gift for yourself or your friends and coworkers
- Perfect for many occasions: girls night, hen party, bachelorette party, wedding, etc.
- A must-have head accessory for you to finish a attractive looking
Mother to Daughter Gift A Little Girl Yesterday A Friend Today My Daughter Forever Bridal Bracelet (Rose Gold)
- MATERIAL:Stainless Steel . it is lead free and nickel free,hypoallergenic, it doesn't rust, change color or tarnish.
- MEASUREMENT:"My Daughter Forever"cuff bracelet width 5mm,Diameter: 2.36 inch (60mm).
- PERFECT GIFT: A Little Girl Yesterday A Friend Today My Daughter Forever.A beautiful bracelet to express your love for your daughter.
- PACKING: Ensianth jewelry is packed with a charm velvet pouch,ready for gift.
- PROVIDE: We provide 90 days products returning guarantee and hassle-free customer service to put a smile on your face.
Happily Ever After In The Kitchen: A Newlywed Cookbook By Family & Friends: Fill In Wedding Cookbook; Bridal Shower Activity; Engagement Party ... Gift for Bride to Be; Engagement Gift
|Author||Pacific Breeze Wedding|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9781975848316|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 825; Length: 825; Width: 17|
|Label||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Manufacturer||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Number Of Pages||66|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 17; Length: 825; Weight: 39; Width: 825|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Publisher||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Studio||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Title||Happily Ever After In The Kitchen: A Newlywed Cookbook By Family & Friends: Fill In Wedding Cookbook; Bridal Shower Activity; Engagement Party ... Gift for Bride to Be; Engagement Gift|