After we presented you with the most expensive weddings of the rich and famous, it’s time to offer you another celeb wedding list. This time, however, we are not going to focus on luxury and extravagance, but on simplicity and romance. You may be surprised to find that there are celebrities who have obtained from spending millions on their wedding days. We are presenting you to some of the simplest celebrity weddings that took place in the recent years:
- Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell – It seems that the formal Beatles finally learned that all good things come to an end. After Sir Paul McCartney spend $3 million on hiswedding with Heather Mills in 2002 and a few more mils on their divorce, he decided to cool things down a bit. In 2009 the singer married for the third time. However, McCartney invited only his closest friends and family to a modest ceremony in London.
- Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox – In 2010 the two movie stars wedded in secret in Hawaii. The couple organized their wedding on the beach and surrounded themselves with lots of flowers and couple of nears and dears, including Green’s son.
- Anna Faris and Chris Pratt – After the comedy couple got engaged, they stated that they weren’t planning on a big wedding. The reason: they wanted to run away from all the Hollywood glam. Faris and Pratt tied the knot on a private and very romantic ceremony in Bali.
- Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall – Being member of the British Royal Family doesn’t necessary mean that you will have a huge wedding. Prince William’s cousin, Zara Phillips, married to her rugby player boyfriend in 2011. But unlike Will and Kate, Phillips invited only family and friends to her Big Day. Moreover, the couple even skipped their honeymoon.
- Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady – It seems that celebrity weddings can be divided into two categories: expensive weddings and beach weddings. Model Gisele Bundchen and athlete Tom Brady also decided to have a ceremony on the beach. However, they didn’t go to some exotic island. Instead they married in Santa Monica under the hot California sun. Then Gisele and Tom invited their guest on a reception… in their home in Brentwood.