Have already you planned your wedding – from the bridal gown to the wine and the beverages you will serve? If you think something is impossible to achieve, then this book is for you Bridal Bargains: Americas number 1 best-selling wedding book!
Bridal Bargains: Secrets to Throwing A Fantastic Wedding On A Realistic Budget
This book is not only about finding the cheap things, but is actually a way to save money while creating a dream, yet realistic wedding. The authors of the books are Denise and Alan Fields who appeared on Oprah, The Today Show and Dateline NBC. The couple dedicated their life to providing advice to young people on weddings, marriages and babies. Their best –selling books are Bridal Bargains, Baby Bargains, Baby 411 and Toddler 411.
Bridal Bargains is currently on sale on Amazon. Its Kindle edition is really compact, sweet and easy to use, and is at price of only $13.41. Buying the book is a bargain itself – the authors promise to return your money if the book doesn’t save you at least $500 on your wedding! Something that is almost impossible: the Bridal Bargains will show you:
- How to save up to 40% on brand new bridal gowns.
- 14 Creative ways to cut the catering bill at the reception.
- 11 questions to ask your photographer, as well as 7 money-saving tips to lower the expenses.
- Tricks to save money on the wedding cake.
- Ways to design and print your own invitations at 70% savings.
- The best websites to save on flowers, gowns, invitations and everything else.
- How to order flowers online.
- The best bargains on honeymoons, rings, wedding videos and many more.
Most books on wedding tips for saving money are all about big, pompous weddings that a few people could afford. Bridal Bargains includes advice on small, realistic weddings and is great for overall planning, not just saving money. The authors concentrated on the practical side of your Big Day, providing a good starting point for frugal brides and a focus on the variables that will directly affect the cost of the wedding. The unfortunate reality of the bridal industry is that there are lots of vendors who will rip you off.
If you want to avoid pitfalls and scams order Bridal Bargains the Kindle version that has become a bible for hundreds of couples.
Today’s Deal on Bridal Bargains (Book)
A Practical Wedding: Creative Ideas for Planning a Beautiful, Affordable, and Meaningful Celebration