You already have the wedding dress, the wedding shoes, the wedding decoration and everything else in place. Well, there is something else you should also consider, especially if your wedding is planned for the upcoming autumn – accessories such as shrugs, clutches, and shawls are obligatory.
First, start with the clutch. It is an important detail because, unlike your wedding dress which you will wear just once, a great evening bag is something to have and to hold again and again. Lace tie evening handbag with floral motives (especially with a rose design) would be the perfect choice for your big day. Silk basket-weave clutches are also very popular this year. Go for something white like your dress or for something to match the color of your other accessories.
Next, consider the layers. Our suggestion for you is to choose a beautiful bolero or a shawl to put over your wedding dress. A bolero with floral appliques would be a very trendy choice. It will cover your bare shoulders if it is chilly, and it will make you look more modest in the chapel. Sheer lace bolero is also very popular this season. Moreover, it will go perfectly with the lace evening handbag (if that was your choice).
Another option for you is to go for a fur jacket. Yes, it is not very nature-friendly but it is extremely fabulous. Not to mention how functional it is for cold weather. Feather capelets are the other total hit this season, especially those made of ostrich plumes. Anyway, there is an animal-friendly alternative to those trendy options for chilly weather, that is an elegant stole or a shawl. You can choose between a variety of fabrics. Knitted stoles will be popular this season. Choose one with a cream satin ribbon and you will be both trendy and warm on your big day.
These are our trendy and functional suggestions for you. Accessories are just as important for your wedding as your dress and decoration, so make sure to take the time to choose the perfect ones for you.
iLoveCos Opera Gloves Long Glove 1920s Accessories Flapper Costume Finger-less Gloves for Women Roaring 20’s Accessories Classic Satin Elbow Length Gloves (Black)
- It is a finger-less style glove accented with embroidery lace and beads.
- 11.8 inch long finger-less gloves with middle finger loop to keep in place,gives you the ability to use your hands easily,especially it's very helpful for someone who have to wash her hands frequently.
- The gloves is stretchy,so one size fits most girls and women,and you can choose the beautiful black or white.
- Great for brides,wedding,1920s theme party,and any other formal occasion,and it will add elegance for you.
- Wonderful for covering any dark spots or blemishes on arm or upper hand,they give an elegant display of your entire arm.